Friday 15 June 2012

How to clean and descale your dishwasher naturally!




Dishwashers are amazing - they save time, water, detergent, energy and occasionally relationships (!), but what if you best kitchen buddy starts to smell a bit stinky?

All manufacturers recommend cleaning out the filter regularly, but the dirt, scum and limescale left in the machine that can make it smell bad and even cause it to break down. Well we’ve put together a quick video showing you how you can clean AND descale the inside of the machine naturally with hardly any effort at all!

1 comment:

Dishwasher Best said...

I use old fashioned powder Cascade and I only use white vinegar in the rinse agent dispenser. I have very hard water and my dishwasher does not have any build up. (I also clean it every few months so that probably also helps!)